|Director of Risk Management|
|Manager of Risk Management||Risk Management Assistant|
|3430 A Street|
Atwater, CA 95301
|P.O. Box 2147|
Merced, CA 95344
What Must be Reported
Any of the below acts involving anyone under the age of 18:
- Physical Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
The Mandated Reporter must only have
The case will be further investigated by law enforcement and/or child welfare services.
How To Report
BY PHONE Immediately, or as soon as possible, make a telephone report to child welfare services and/or to a Police or Sheriff’s department.
- Child Welfare Services phone number: 209-385-3104 (209-722-9915 after 4:45 pm, weekends, or holidays)
- Local Police Departments
- Merced Police Department 209-385-8836
- Atwater Police Department 209-357-6384
- Livingston Police Department 209-394-7917
- Sheriff’s Department phone number 209-385-7444
IN WRITING Within 36 hours, a written report must be sent, faxed or submitted electronically. The written report must be submitted on the state form 8572 which is linked below.