2021-2022 School Year
Our district is committed to providing every student with the tools needed to succeed, including nutritious meals. Lunch and Breakfast are available every day at all of our schools at no cost. This year FREE meals are available for ALL students through the Community Eligibility Provision program.
- Merced Union High School District is participating in the Universal Lunch and School Breakfast Program.
- All students enrolled may participate in breakfast and lunch program at no charge.
- No meal application is necessary to participate in the meal program.
- Meals will be served to ALL students regardless of eligibility status.
- The school breakfast and lunch program will follow USDA guidelines for healthy school meals.
The program cannot succeed without your support. Please encourage your student to participate.
For More Information:
Please call 209-325-2211 or 209-325-2214, or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Wellness Policy
Why Do We Have a Wellness Policy:
Our district developed a Wellness Policy to focus on improving the health of students. The policy was developed by the health and wellness advisory council that includes teachers, parents, administrators, and district nurses. MUHSD believes that environments and opportunities for all students to practice healthy eating and physical activity behaviors throughout the school day is vital. Federal legislation requires that schools participating in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) establish a wellness policy and complete an assessment every three years.