Website Edits and Projects Request Forms
Checklist for Submitting Website Edit & Project Requests
Documents and Spreadsheets
- Check that your document is saved as a Word (.docx) or Excel (.xls), not a PDF.
- If you are sharing the document via Google Docs or Spreadsheets, verify that your sharing settings are set at Can View Only.
- Avoid using images that you do not own or have not created.
- Give credit to the image source and site it on document or video to avoid copyright violations.
- Use copyright free images or create your own for commercial activity, profit or fundraising events, and entertainment purposes.
- Confirm that all students in images or videos have signed a release form on Aeries.
- All videos need to have captions. Note that automated captions do not meet accessibility guidelines.
- Visit this link below, if you need assistance in adding captions to your video:
Captioning YouTube Videos Tutorial
- Share only links to Google Slides. If your presentation was made on Microsoft Powerpoint, upload to it Google Slides to share with Webmaster and Accessibility Coordinator.
- Verify that your sharing settings are set at Can View Only.
*Note that all important public information for district, staff, parents, students, and community members needs to be displayed on FinalSite and cannot be linked to a third-party website.
Select a Form