Facilities & New Construction
The Facilities Planning Department serves the District by developing and renovating school facilities to accommodate existing and projected students and staff. The process includes goal definition in collaboration with site and district administration, plan development with architect, and others, development of a finance plan with government grants, joint use, fees, special taxes, and bonds.
EMCPFFA Regular Board Meeting Agenda for the December1, 2021 @ 3:30 PM via Zoom.
Merced High School Stadium Project
Video Tutorials to View EMCPPFA and Citizens' Oversight Committee Agendas
- Merced High School Football Stadium Project Phase II Pre-qualification of Contractors
- Public Works Contractor Registration (PWCR)
- CUPCCAA Proposal for Services <$45,000
- Department Overview
- Notice to Contractors
- Development Fee Justification Study
- CUPCCAA Public Notice
- Public Notices
- Measure M
- Solar Photovoltaic Power Purchase Agreement(s) F427-19