Citizens Bond Oversight Committee
Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee Application
The Merced Union High School District (MUHSD) is accepting applications to serve on the MUHSD Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee. The MUHSD Board of Education formally appoints Committee members to serve up to two (2) consecutive two-year terms. The Committee oversees the use of local General Obligation Bond Measure tax funding for modernization projects approved by the Board. State law provides that a local citizens’ oversight committee oversee all school construction bond expenditures.
CBOC Measure M
Carden Kalcevich - Chair - Term Expires Sept 2022
- Traves Bauer - Term Expired Aug 2021
- Robert Boesch - Term Expired Aug 2021
- Raul Gonzales - Term Expires Oct 2022
- Carmen Fuentes Gutierrez - Term Expired May 2021
- Jeremy Martinez - Term Expired Mar 2021
Next Meeting Info
Our meetings are at 4:00 p.m. on scheduled meeting dates. Our meetings are once a year but no more than quarterly. Our last meeting was held on Nov. 30, 2021.