Financial Aid Information
Completing the FAFSA or CADA
What you will need to complete your FAFSA & CADA:
- Create an email for both parent and student (If you do not already have one, you can not use your school email).
- Drivers license if applicable
- Parent and student federal tax income return for the prior year
- Prior year's income information (W-2 Forms)
- List of colleges you are interested in attending
- FAFSA Application (FAFSA)
- Create a Parent & Student FSA ID @ (Account Link).
- Parent and student’s Social Security Number
- CADA - Dream Act Application (California Dream Act)
- Your Work Social Security or Individual Tax-payer Identification # (ITIN), if you are not a Citizen (Alien Registration Number)