Distance Learning Resources
The Board of Trustees voted on July 29, 2020 to move the start date of school to August 19, 2020.
Site specific information will be sent to families soon. Thank you for your patience!
Please verify your information in Aeries and ParentSquare is up-to-date.
Distance Learning Info
Parents & Guardians Please Review the Distance Learning Student PolicyPlease read the Distance Learning Student Policy:
- Merced Union High School District Distance Learning Policy and Use Agreement
- Spanish: Districto de la escuela secundaria de la unión de Merced Política de aprendizaje a distancia y acuerdo de uso
- Punjabi: ਮਰਸਡ ਯੂਨੀਓਂਨ ਹਾਈ ਸਕੂਲ ਡਿਸਟ੍ਰਿਕਟ ਦੂਰੀ ਸਿਖਲਾਈ ਨੀਤੀ ਅਤੇ ਉਪਯੋਗਤਾ ਸਮਝੌਤਾ
- Hmong: Lub Tsev Kawm Ntawv Merced Union District Community Distance Learning thiab Daim Ntawv Cog Lus
(Expected Behavior for Online Learning)
To ensure the integrity of the learning environment for all participants, students in online programs offered by MUHSD are required to adhere to some behavioral standards regarding Personal Presentation, Choice of Location and Manner of Participation.
Click the link below to review the netiquette guidelines for online learning in the MUHSD
(Reminder & Tips for Everyone to follow)
Social distancing, also called “physical distancing,” means keeping space between yourself and other people outside of your home. To practice social or physical distancing:
- Stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people
- Do not gather in groups
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
- Stay home, if you are sick
For more information visit the CDC's webpage on Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation.