MUHSD Generic Scholarship Application
Submit only ONE Generic Scholarship Application to be considered!
*Deadline February 11th
The MUHSD Generic application is available to seniors graduating from one of the MUHSD comprehensive high schools. The Generic application is used by local organizations, clubs, or community members to determine eligibility for their available scholarship. Scholarship availability is based on funding and criteria, including but not limited to current high school, GPA, extracurricular activities, community service, etc.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a graduating senior in good academic standing with a minimum 2.5 GPA;
- Graduate from a comprehensive high school in the Merced Union High School District; and
- Seek enrollment in a post secondary degree program at a two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
High school seniors must turn in the complete paper application and online survey
before the deadline noted on application. A complete paper application includes the following:
- Complete Application form (student and parent signature ARE REQUIRED)
- Completed Activity Sheet
- Two Letters of Recommendations from school personnel and/or community member
- Personal Essay discussing educational and career plans.
- High School transcript (College Counseling Office will attach one for you)