What is it?
Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time and can be verbal, social, physical, or digital (cyber).
- Inappropriate sexual comments
- Threatening to cause harm
- Leaving someone out on purpose
- Telling other people not to be friends with someone
- Embarrassing someone in public
- Hitting, kicking, and pinching
- Tripping and pushing
- Taking or breaking someone's things
- Making mean or rude hand gestures
- Transmission of harmful texts, sounds, images, direct threats, or other harassing communications using the Internet and social media.
- Hacking someone's account
How to Report
If you experience bullying, sexual harassment, or other harassment, notify any staff member. You may also text or call an anonymous tips.
This an anonymous tip line to alert administration of bullying an other threats to the safety and well-being of our students and staff.
|AHS- Text "Falcon" + your tip||847411|
BCHS- Text "Thunder" + your tip
ECHS HS- Text "Gauchos" + your tip
GVHS- Text "Cougars" + your tip
LHS- Text "Wolves" + your tip
MHS- Text "Bears" + your tip
YHS- Text "Dragon" + your tip
These are direct phone lines to contact administration of bullying an other threats to the safety and well-being of our students and staff.
|Buhach Colony HS||325-1447|
|El Capitan HS||384-5545|
|Golden Valley HS||325-1847|
|East Campus Education Center||325-1647|