Free Food! ¡Alimento Gratis!
School Closure Meal Program
Programa de Comidas Escolares Durante Cirerre de Escuelas
March 19, 2020 - April 9, 2020
19 de Marzo al 9 de Abril
- Monday through Friday. Dates subject to change based on dates of school closure.
- Lunes a Viernes. Fechas sujetas a cambios basado en as fechas que la escuela este cerrada.
Pass-Thru Locations at All Sites
Ubicaciones de recoger comida en todos los sitios escolares.
Breakfast 8:00 - 9:00 AM
Desayuno: 8:00 - 9:00 AM
Lunch: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Almuerzo: 12:00 - 1:00 PM
For kids and teens (18 and under)
No enrollment Required, No Cost. The child must be present.
Para todos niños y adolescents menores de 18 Años
For more information call/visit: 209-325-2210
Para mas Informacion: 209-325-2210
Merced Union High School District is an equal opportunity provider.
Meal Site Locations
Buhach Colony HS
Golden Valley HS
El Capitan HS
2201 Fruitland Ave. Atwater
1800 Buhach Rd. Atwater
1900 G Street Merced
2121 E. Childs Ave. Merced
100 Farmland Ave. Merced
1617 Main Street Livingston
205 W. Olive Ave. Merced
MUHSD Summer Nutrition Services
Free Breakfast & Lunch Available Everyday!
Our district is committed to providing every student with the tools needed to succeed, including nutritious meals. Lunch and Breakfast are available every day at all of our schools at no cost. This year FREE meals are available for ALL students through the Community Eligibility Provision program.
- Merced Union High School District is participating in the Universal Lunch and School Breakfast Program.
- All students enrolled may participate in breakfast and lunch program at no charge.
- No meal application is necessary to participate in the meal program. Meals will be served to ALL students regardless of eligibility status.
- The school breakfast and lunch program will follow USDA guidelines for healthy school meals. The program cannot succeed without your support. Please encourage your student to participate.